Are 1990’s hockey cards worth anything?
Despite dwindling offensive numbers, the 1990s still had its fair share of legends who made their debut during the decade. It’s true that the average ’90s hockey card might be worth nothing, but the same can’t be said about Brodeur’s Score RC or any of the options which made it onto the list above.
Are old hockey cards worth anything?
The most valuable hockey cards in the hobby can easily fetch upper five and six figure price levels. Hockey card collectors are extremely passionate and many simply go crazy over some of the cards on this list…
Are hockey cards going up in value?
BROCKVILLE, ONT. — Hockey card collecting has seen a huge rise in popularity over the past few months, with a few rare cards selling for six figures, like the Wayne Gretzky card that recently sold for $1.3 million. But not all cards are considered equal, with common cards only worth pennies on the dollar.
Are hockey cards from 1991 worth anything?
That’s funny if you think about it, because hockey cards in the 1991-92 season were worth $15 million to the players and owners – money worth fighting over — and yet hockey cards from that year are practically worthless today.
How much is a Wayne Gretzky 1990 card worth?
How much is a Wayne Gretzky 1990 card worth? A 1990 Wayne Gretzky Upper Deck base card graded PSA 10 is worth between $120 to $200.
What is the rarest hockey card?
The Top 25 Most Expensive Hockey Cards Ever Sold
- Wayne Gretzky 1979 O-Pee-Chee Base #18 PSA 10 — $3.75 million. …
- Wayne Gretzky 1979 O-Pee-Chee Base #18 PSA 10 — $1.29 million. …
- Wayne Gretzky 1979 Topps Base #18 PSA 10 — $720,000. …
- Wayne Gretzky 1979 O-Pee-Chee Base #18 PSA 10 — $465,000 (2016)
How much is a Connor McDavid rookie card worth?
Connor McDavid rookie card sells for more than $135K, breaking modern records. A Connor McDavid rookie card that was up for auction this week broke records when it sold for a massive $135,811 USD, over double the previous record that was held by another card featuring the same Edmonton Oilers forward.
How much is a Bobby Orr rookie card worth?
Bobby Orr is the greatest hockey player ever, and his 1966 Topps rookie card is a limited edition card and is worth about $10,000 graded.
Are old hockey cards a good investment?
Advanced collectors and novices alike should look carefully into purchasing some of these cards for their portfolios. All of the cards shown above make excellent long-term investments and should all outperform your average stock over the next 10 to 20 years… in particular, the Wayne Gretzky rookie card.
How can I sell my hockey cards?
4 places to sell your trading cards and sports cards
- eBay. eBay is likely your first thought when it comes to selling trading cards, especially online. …
- Buylists. Buylists, if you’re unfamiliar, are lists of cards that shops are willing to purchase from you along with their rates. …
- Facebook Groups. …
What hockey cards from the 90s are worth money?
The Must-Have Hockey Cards of 1990-91
- 1990-91 Pro Set Stanley Cup Hologram. Thirty years later, the Stanley Cup Hologram remains the ultimate chase card for hockey card collectors. …
- 1990-91 Score #439: Martin Brodeur RC. …
- 1990-91 Upper Deck #356: Jaromir Jagr RC. …
- 1990-91 OPC Premier #30: Sergei Fedorov RC.