Which NHL hockey cards are worth money?
The Top 25 Most Expensive Hockey Cards Ever Sold
- Wayne Gretzky 1979 O-Pee-Chee Base #18 PSA 10 — $3.75 million. …
- Wayne Gretzky 1979 O-Pee-Chee Base #18 PSA 10 — $1.29 million. …
- Wayne Gretzky 1979 Topps Base #18 PSA 10 — $720,000. …
- Wayne Gretzky 1979 O-Pee-Chee Base #18 PSA 10 — $465,000 (2016)
How do I know if my hockey cards are worth money?
Condition and Grading. One of the most important factors for a card’s worth is its condition. Even rare cards can be worthless if they have heavy creases, stains or discoloration. Condition is generally graded on its surface, edges, corners, print quality, and centering.
Are 1990’s hockey cards worth anything?
Despite dwindling offensive numbers, the 1990s still had its fair share of legends who made their debut during the decade. It’s true that the average ’90s hockey card might be worth nothing, but the same can’t be said about Brodeur’s Score RC or any of the options which made it onto the list above.
Are 1991 hockey cards worth anything?
That’s funny if you think about it, because hockey cards in the 1991-92 season were worth $15 million to the players and owners – money worth fighting over — and yet hockey cards from that year are practically worthless today.
What hockey card brand is worth the most?
For Hockey cards, Upper Deck is the go to brand. They command the market, and have no competition from panini or topps.
What are vintage hockey cards worth?
We also purchase complete and partial sets in lesser conditon.
|YEAR – CARD SET||VG/EX to EX||NM to NM/MT|
|1910 Imperial Tobacco C56||$2,500||$6,000 and Up|
|1911 Imperial Tobacco C55||$2,000||$6,000 and Up|
|1912 Imperial Tobacco C57||$5,000||$20,000 and Up|
|1923 V128-1 Paulins Candies||$1,500||$4,000 and Up|
How do I find out what my sports cards are worth?
The best way to see your cards value is to check previous sales data. As most cards are sold online these days, you can easily find the sales values from popular card sites.
How do I know if my sports cards are worth money?
Identifying the Most Valuable Sports Cards
- Quickly Examine the Condition of the Cards. Nick Tylwalk. …
- Check the Age of the Cards. Nick Tylwalk. …
- Look for Recent Autographs. Nick Tylwalk. …
- Look for Older or Multi-Color Memorabilia Cards. Nick Tylwalk. …
- Locate Possible Rookie Cards. …
- Find Any Cards With Low Print Runs. …
- of 07.
What hockey cards from 1990 are worth money?
Best 5 1990 Score Hockey Cards
- 1990 Eric Lindros Score Future Superstar RC #440. Buy on eBay. Eric Lindros was the number one pick in the 1991 NHL Draft. …
- 1990 Wayne Gretzky Score #1. Buy on eBay. …
- 1990 Martin Brodeur Score RC #439. Buy on eBay. …
- 1990 Mario Lemieux Score #2. Buy on eBay. …
- 1990 Jaromir Jagr Score RC #428. Buy on eBay.
How much is a Wayne Gretzky 1990 card worth?
How much is a Wayne Gretzky 1990 card worth? A 1990 Wayne Gretzky Upper Deck base card graded PSA 10 is worth between $120 to $200.
How can I sell my old hockey cards?
4 places to sell your trading cards and sports cards
- eBay. eBay is likely your first thought when it comes to selling trading cards, especially online. …
- Buylists. Buylists, if you’re unfamiliar, are lists of cards that shops are willing to purchase from you along with their rates. …
- Facebook Groups. …
What is a Pavel Bure rookie card worth?
1990 Upper Deck French Pavel Bure #526
|1991-92 Pinnacle #315 Pavel Bure RC Rookie Card Vancouver Canucks||$1.99|
|Pavel Bure Score Dream Team – M261||$2.50|
|91-92 UD Hockey Bloodlines Vintage Insert Pavel & Valery Bure NHL||$2.00|
|ROOKIE HOCKEY CARD LOT (6) INCL PAVEL BURE, JAGR (2), FEDOROV, JUNEAU & LAPOINTE||$4.99|
How much is a Gretzky card worth?
A 1979-80 O-Pee-Chee Wayne Gretzky Rookie Card has sold for $3.75 million. Graded a Gem Mint 10 by PSA, it’s the highest price ever for a hockey card. The sale is almost triple the previous high, another PSA 10 Gretzky RC, that was set this past December.
Are hockey cards a good investment?
Advanced collectors and novices alike should look carefully into purchasing some of these cards for their portfolios. All of the cards shown above make excellent long-term investments and should all outperform your average stock over the next 10 to 20 years… in particular, the Wayne Gretzky rookie card.